Joyce, Home Buyer in Daytona Beach, FL

can I find out crime history in my complex?

Asked by Joyce, Daytona Beach, FL Wed Jun 9, 2010

Answers

3
Depending on what city you live it, you would visit that Local Police Department. Based on your zip Code I am going to assume you live in Daytona Beach. You can visit the Daytona Beach Police department at 129 Valor Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, its located right near the corner of Mason Av & Williamson Blvd. or you can call them (386) 323-3569. I would recommend you visit in person during the day and ask to speak with someone regarding your complex. Based on the name and address of the complex they can pull up all the calls for service that have occurred at the complex and give you an idea if they are serious issues you should be concerned with or typical everyday issues. After that you could also request to do a ride a long with an officer so you could see first hand what happens at and around your complex. Hope this helps
Your best source of information will be the local police department, why not call/visit and ask all your questions, they'll gladly help and you will have heard all there is to hear firsthand. If the opportunity arises also ask neighbors/locals.
Your local police department should be able to help. Check out this link...