John Damas, Home Buyer in New Port Richey, FL

can I buy a home ssd?

Asked by John Damas, New Port Richey, FL Wed Oct 16, 2013

Answers

2
Good Morning:
If by SSD you mean with only Social Security Disability Income, it will all depend on if you are going to Finance. You'd have to request a Pre-Approval from a Lender of your choice and they will determine whether your Income - Debt - Credit qualify you for a Loan and for how much $. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me. I'd be more than pleased to guide you through the process and assist with your property search. Att, Sabrina Robles from Weichert Realtors Land & Home in Hernando County, Fl. Cellphone; 352-942-8553
thank you
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
Social Security Disability won't necessarily disqualify you to purchase a modest home. What are you other assets? Do you have any other regular income? Can you buy with all cash from a family member? SSDI has no asset limits. If an SSDI recipient purchases a house or property but doesn't live in it, it would not affect his or her eligibility for Social Security disability benefits. Check with your local office and with a local lender.