Mvanngo, Home Buyer in 01610

buying a house with no W-2's?

Asked by Mvanngo, 01610 Mon Feb 27, 2012

I haven't really had a stable job, only been helping parents here and there.

I am looking to purchase a house over renting because of the 2 dogs that i have where 1 is considered a dangerous breed and not many rentals are allowing that.

I have a annuity settlement where i get monthly checks from a past injury and i recently opened my own business with a lump sum request that i got and i still have a good amount of it left for a sizable down payment.

Answers

4
You annuity settlement could possibly be used as income. The best thing to do is contact a local mortgage broker and see what the possibilities are for you.
You may be able to use the annuity income but will need to provide supprorting information to a lender or mortgage broker. I would suggest you check with family or friends for names of people close to you that can meet and discuss your situation.
I may be difficult but you really should talk to a lender who can review all your documentaion
Talk to a reputable lender for a pre-qualification. If you're working with a Realtor, they can recommend one.