Home Buying in Glassboro>Question Details

latanyar32, Other/Just Looking in Glassboro, NJ

buying a home in glassboro

Asked by latanyar32, Glassboro, NJ Tue Jul 17, 2012

i would like to know the nice areas to live at in glassboro

Answers

2
Hi Latanyar32,
I would love tohelp you search for your new home. There are many different options you want to explore when you are searching specific areas. If you could kindly email me your search criteria such as price, how many bedrooms?, how many bathrooms?, Town home? Single family? Time frame of moving? Once we narrow down your search, you will be ale to start sctively looking and eventually find thehome of your dreams. You can email me at clidygroupmanager@gmail.com or call my office anytime 856-582-1200.
HI! There are a number of desirable areas in which to live and thrive in Glassboro; and if you work in the town and buy a home there you could be eligible for a $1500 live/work tax credit! A very nice, new community is the Beazer Homes community of Richwood Crossings. I've placed a couple of families there. I have a nice townhome listing with a Rowan professor in Doubletree, another nice community which also has single-family homes. Hidden Creek is a relatively new community boasting lovely single-family homes, and other lovely communities are: Olde Orchard, Autumn Ridge, Whethersfield among others. If you would like the assistance of a licensed Realtor who has sold in the area and lives nearby, feel free to contact me; I'd love to assist you!
Kim

Kimberly Thomas, Broker-Associate
Brown & Pope Realtors,
2105 Voorhees Town Center
Voorhees, NJ 08043
http http://:www.activerain.com/voorheesbroker
email: kim@kimcanhelp.com
856-308-5989