Robin, Home Buyer in 02879

buy from freddie mac

Asked by Robin, 02879 Thu Sep 30, 2010

Answers

6
Hi Robin,

Always a good question -- just an update from the field:

After the acceptance and inspection phase was complete, Fannie Mae pulled the listing.

Their reason: re-foreclosure.

The buyer with whom I am working is very unhappy that she spend money believing the bank had followed procedure.

http://www.fanniemae.com/portal/index.html
Robin,
These properties are always listed in the MLS so working with a Realtor you will be all set.
Since it won't cost you anything more to you should always utilize a Realtor to help facilitate your home search and purchase. I have done many Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac deals and would be glad to assist you. There is more than twice the amount of paperwork involved and uploading documents to the government website.
I would be glad to discuss with you further, but it is a fairly complicated and there is a certain way they work and negotiate the needs to understood so you don't mess up and loose the deal.
Often times you only get one shot and if you don't agree to their terms the move on to the next buyer without notice (of any kind).
Contact me if you goal is to buy one of these properties.
Albert Wooster, P.A.
Cell: (941) 350-1220
WoosterFLA@gmail.com
http://www.SarasotaWowHomes.com
if you are looking to buy a Freddie Mac foreclosure, then you should really get a local buyer broker who is well experienced in bank owned homes. Freddie homes do have some obstacles when buying and can take a great amount of time to hear, so a good agent can make great strides in assisting you to get your offer accepted
Hi Robin,

If you see HomePath in any of the write ups you see on a listing those are Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac properties.
You could search http://www.HomePath.com website for listings.
These are also listing in the MLS through Realtors - the govt. relies on feet on the street Realtors to handle this stuff for them. Of course they make us jump through hoops on the listing and buying end of the stick but there are good deals to be had when you find them.
Often there are issues with these homes and sometimes the cost to repair can be tacked on to the price, but usually the price is the price OR a multiple bidding situation where you have to bid (blindly) above asking. If you want I can set you up to get listings the moment they hit the market.
Feel free to contact me.

Albert Wooster, P.A.
WoosterFLA@gmail.com
Robin,

I do not understand your question. Do you want to buy a Fredie Mac home if so I can help you. Do you want it in Zip code 34242 (Siesta Key)? Call me let's talk best # is 941-735-7424

Pete Marriott
Not sure your question is understood--you may wish to ask again and be more specific--if you are you looking to buy a foreclosure any local agent can help you, contact any realty office and inquire.