dwpoi, Both Buyer and Seller in Rockledge, FL

building our retirement home, It will be a two story key west style. What can we roughly estimate the square footage to cost?

Asked by dwpoi, Rockledge, FL Mon May 27, 2013

Answers

3
Good afternoon,

We are presently in the middle of a build and I concur with the estimates given by the MyBrevardHome.com builder. However, the extra 'ginger-bread' type appointments will add to the square footage AND we are building in Rockledge, a few tweaks along the way with building codes, etc.

How FUN to be able to build a Florida style home for retirement.

Kim Hinton
kim@kimsellsbrevardfl.com
This agent never answers the questions, she skirts around them.
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
This agent never answers the questions, she skirts around them. I don't think she knows, it's every time..
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
Man..I wish you could build a Key West style house in Key West for that price!!
I am a Florida State licensed builder and Real Estate agent. Building a New home will cost between 85 and 95 dollars a sq ft . The inside finishes can drive the price up. I have built homes for as little as 75 per sq foot and again the same home for 130 a sq foot. I am building a new 28000 sq ft home in Tampa with a 600.000 budget in smart home technology. Capt Bob. MyBrevard Home