Home Buying in Hollywood>Question Details

Bigdtight, Home Buyer in Hollywood, CA

best hollywood home site

Asked by Bigdtight, Hollywood, CA Mon Jul 26, 2010

of 2009

Answers

5
Heros Hagopian’s answer
90027 is and will remain the best zip code in Hollywood, I live in Glendale But I love Hollywood .it is not only that Hollywood is the capital city of entertainment industry, there is something about its weather and the breeze that comes from Pacific ocean that makes the place desirable,
The best site would be north of Los Feliz Blvd below the Griffith Park Observatory.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 21, 2010
It depends on how much money you have...if you restate your question with that info, im sure you'll get the right answer...
or feel free to go to my profile and contact me...
Thanks...
Hi Bidtight,

If you're looking for properties, the big, national websites all have the same listings... take your pick. Many agents also have good informative websites that vary in their content. Mine posts all the properties for sale in most parts of L.A., the link is below. Blogs are also a good source of information but they're time consuming to sift through.

If you really want to learn more about the market... get an agent and dive in, there is no substitute.

Best of Luck.
Hi Bigdtight,

It really depends on what you're looking for in terms of the site. Do you want total privacy? City or mountain views? Mostly flat land? I've sold many acres of land in Los Angeles and one of my associates has sold more land in LA over the last few years than probably anyone. We'd be happy to stear you in the right direction and find out more of what you're looking for.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Hello Bigtight,

How are you? I would think the Birdstreets is the best location in the Hollywood Hills.

If you need me to send you some options, let me know.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900