Jim Palaima, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

best areas for rental property in Palm Springs?

Asked by Jim Palaima, Bakersfield, CA Tue Oct 30, 2012

Answers

4
40 + years leasing short term and long term rentals in Palm Springs enables me to offer you both types of rental properties. You can reach me at 760.413.3000. Desert Real Estate Lic # 00475059.
This question does require some clarification, like whether this rental is for residing in or for a vacation home, etc.

You can search rental properties by visiting our website below:
As to the current upswing in property values, Demuth Park in South Palm Springs is still very affordable yet also a fantastic rental area. If you like more information about this area or any other, please don't hesitate to contact me directely

Sincerely
When considering Rentals, are you looking for a rental property as a vacation rental or full time rental?

Vacation rental properties do best, the closer they are to the downtown area. Vacation renters like to be able to be near amenities, like shopping, the casino, golf, restaurants, etc. Proximity to tourist activities is not quite as important for full time renters.

We have agents that specialize in helping our clients find rental properties. We can explain the income differences between vacation and full time rental properties, in further detail to weigh the benefits and help you decide what is your best investment.