Home Buying in Westchester>Question Details

Carl Choy, Home Buyer in Westchester, CA

be there this weekend. looking for Realtor to show us properties below 750,000 on Saturday.

Asked by Carl Choy, Westchester, CA Thu May 16, 2013

Answers

10
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from an FDIC member Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY

Lowell Sterling

Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England Member FDIC /Dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 16, 2013
Sure Carl..Please contact one of the Realtor here in advance to set up a meeting when you arrive. We will need to see your Pre-Approval of course before we go out looking.
I am very familiar with this market and has helped several of my client's in securing a great investment in this area. I would be happy to be of help to you.
I have advised a lot of my client's on purchases in this area and would be happy to guide you in making this important decision.
I have bought and sold property for myself and clients in Westchester,

If your first choice doesn't work, let me know if you need help, and would like to learn how to work on foreclosures in Westchester with me to help you find a house?

Al Goldberg Broker
310-721-7653
Hi Carl,
What specifically are you looking for? How many bedrooms, bathrooms, what are your needs and wants. I can for sure show you homes in Westchester but I need to know more specifics in order not to waist your time and money:)
Please email me directly at agnes.rosiak@gmail.com or call at 310-384-2399
Good afternoon Mr. Choy,
There are currently 7 listing in Westchester between $575,00-$749,000
Please email me directly for more info.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor
Coldwell Banker
Susan@SusanBour.com
Hi Carl, I'm available to show you homes. There are a couple in your price range, and I know of an additional property for sale not on market - a pocket listing.

I live and work in Westchester and love the community.

I'd be happy to give you the tour.

Lisa Potier
lisapotier.com
Tell me what areas you would consider. Westchester has limited inventory. Would you counsider Culver City?
There is a 3 bedroom in Westchester for $819k. If you want to see it, I wouold need to set up the appointment.
Call or email to discuss.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
m@nhlbrokers.com
I would gladly show you properties but unfortunately there aren't any listings in your price range. Would you be willing to check out surrounding cities?

Marine Kutyan
Realtor/Notary
MKutyan@gmail.com
818.804.0140