Michael, Home Buyer in Poinciana, FL

at valley forge towers could you hear your neighbor thru the walls or ceiling?

Asked by Michael, Poinciana, FL Mon Mar 4, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Michael,
I can't personally answer as I have never lived in the units but out the ones I have sold, none of the owners have ever complained about it.
As John said, if you are blasting music, yes I'm sure you can hear, but average everyday noise shouldn't come through. You can always ask the neighbors when you tour the area..
Ive included some listings here. There is another one that I will be putting on the market in the next month or so as well that is not on the list.

http://www.montgomerycountypaproperties.com/search/results/?…
Hello Michael,

As I understand it the condos in the towers are pretty sound proof. The floors and ceilings are concrete and the walls separating the units are block. Unless the neighbor is blasting Pink Floyd at 10 on the volume setting, for the most part you don't hear the neighbors and if they did the building security would come knocking. I've shown a lot of these units and have been there for open houses and don't recall hearing any loud noises or even people talking in other units.