Kenneth Nort…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

as a va veteran do I pay a down payment.

Asked by Kenneth Norton, Houston, TX Sun Jan 6, 2013

Answers

7
Hi Mr. Norton
As all my colleagues have stated, there is no down payment, but you should get with a good lender who will steer you in the right direction. If you have not contacted a lender, please contact me at gail.levin@kw.com and I will be glad to give you a couple of lenders who will help you. Good luck.
Hello Mr. Norton,

If an individual is working with a VA loan, there are may benefits associated with it and one of them is the zero down payment. I strongly suggest you speak with a good loan officer who will explain how this all works for you, and to your advantage.

If you need a referral, please let me know. I work with one who is very good about sitting down and explaining the entire process first to enlighten you on what you need to know.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
Hi Kenneth,
Both with the VA and Texas Vet Programs, there is no down payment.There are also other benefits associated with these two loan programs. We offer both. Please let me know if you would like more information!

Anna Maria Durr, NMLS 266699, TREC 596662, Codemark Financial,
2626 Richmond Ave., Houston, Texas 77098, 281-592-0667, anna@codemarkfinancial.com
Hello Kenneth.

VA does not requieres dowbpayment and if the seller pays 4% of your closing costs, you will basically moving with $0 cost. Also if you have been disable you will not pay any VA premium. My company and myself specializes with helping Veterans and everything is local. Not many people are familiar with VA loan or process because it involves several formulas to calculate your entitlements. You may find more information at http://www.securityamericamortgage.com or call me at 832-515-1123 / carlos@securityamericanrealty.com. we also offer other incentives as gratitue for your sevice. Looking forward to hear from you.
Kenneth ...

I'm currently working with a vet on a VA loan ... 100% financing through USAA. There are some differences and restrictions concerning such financing (nothing insurmountable, but it takes a knowledgeable agent such as myself to navigate the system). What's necessary right now is that you sit down with a lender (I work with several who are familiar with VA loans) and determine what your financial situation can buy. Once we've established that, we can begin to narrow the field. If I can help in any way, by all means get in touch with me. Your service to our country is very much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
Thank you for your sacrifice and honor Kenneth. A VA loan does not require a downpayment. I found that the Naval Federal Credit Union offers a 100% loan and they are made up of DOD members.
Thank you for serving you and best wishes.
Hello Kenneth, if you have DD214 from the Branch of Service you were in (or you can obtain it through the VA) and your credit score meets a certain requirement then no you do not need any down payment and you can qualify for a 100% Financing VA Loan. I am very familiar with them and have worked with many Veterans! Give me a call to get the process started! Good luck to you and God bless.
D'Evereaux Baum-Moore
INTERO Real Estate Services
281-705-2698
devereaux@interowestave.com