Home Buying in Temecula>Question Details

ffennikoh, Home Buyer in Temecula, CA

around may/june we are going to short sell our home, by then we are going to need a one story home/for lease or rent to own. can you help?

Asked by ffennikoh, Temecula, CA Mon Apr 1, 2013

Answers

15
You might be surprised what your home is worth now! We have several home owners who thought they're "under water" but we were able to sell their home as a standard sale and they're walking away with excellent credit and cash in their pocket. The most recent one thought his home was worth $450K tops. He owed $470K and we sold it at $516K in 3 days. You might want to check out your home's value at http://www.guaranteedsale.com When it comes to rentals we have an in-house team specializing in helping renters find a rental property in Temecula Valley.
Please call to discuss your options. 909-641-8700
I can help you if you are still looking for someone. Give me a call or email if you would like to talk to me.

Pam Fernald
Tarbell, Realtors
951-775-7106
Pamfernald@tarbell.com
Since this was posted over a month ago, I suspect you have the answers, and help, you requested. If we can help in any other way, please let me know.

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty

http://www.BerkshireWestRealty.com
I have a two story home for rent in Temecula that has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. $1725 a month one year lease. Includes gas utility and weekly gardener. Pet friendly and ready for move in between June 3 and June 5. Check out rental listing at 31138 Corte Anza Temecula 92592.
There are now 26 1-story homes for rent in Temecula. Here's the list

Click the following URL to see the Listings:
http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?k=1659706X5G8Q&p=DE-14…

On the short sale, we have 97% success rate with our inhouse short sale team.
Yes, I can help with both the sales and rental. Rent to own is very unlikely -- be careful of ads that promise you could "lease option" or "rent to own" with a low down payment and unbelievably good price and good rental rate. If you could find a home, I might be able to negotiate that for you. Make sure you keep in touch with me. We typically add rental properties to our portfolios every week and oftentimes I know when a home is ready months before they are listed.
I will buy your short sale and will be happy to work on your timeframe! Email Brianandjulieb@aol.com
I don't know why it says I am out of chicago - I live in San Diego and have bought lots of short sales recently!
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
We have a team specializing in Short sales and we have another in-house team handling rentals. We have twenty three 1-story homes for rent in Temecula.
Have you listed your home for sale yet? I would be happy to explain your options and help you get your home sold. I specialize in short sales and have successfully closed escrow on over 85% of all the short sale listings I have listed. Call me today to discuss it.
In Temecula? Give me a call. I live in Temecula and work in Temecula. I am a Real Estate Broker. 909-641-8700.

Give me a call for more info..............

:-)

Janice
I am tenant who is in escrow to purchase a new home. I am currently renting a single story home in the SECGA community off Winchester/Murrieta Hot Springs. I will know for sure by April 15th, but it is looking like we will be moving out btw May 15th end of May. My email is silvacls@yahoo.com. Email me your contact info and I can let you know when the home will be available.
Hello. I agree with Lisa and Goran below. Your homes value may surprise you. The market has definitely increased over the past six months and the number of homes for sale is at an all time low. Nonetheless, if you do need to short sale we can definitely help with that. Many lenders are paying people to short sale. Did you know that B of A is offering up to $30K to short sale your home? Many other lenders are offering incentives as well.

Let us know if you'd like to chat for a few minutes to assess your situation and come up with a solution that works for you.

You can also veiw: http://www.getpaidtowalkaway.com or http://www.soldwithin14days.com

I'm confident our team can help you with all of your real estate questions and needs.

Wishing you a great and productive day!
Good morning ffennikoh,

Depending on your bank and how many loans you have on your home, most short sales are taking 3-6 months to complete. During this time you can stay in your home, while we negotiate the SS with the bank and make sure you are not liable for any of the deficiency. The short sale forgiveness act did get extended through the end of 2013, which is great news for you. My team and I have completed over 150 short sales in the past 4-5 years, so we really know the process and what the banks are looking for in order to approve your short sale. In addition, we do have DP Properties in my office, which handles the property management and rentals. Please feel free to contact me anytime at james@pcrginc.net or 858-442-9571.

Thank you.
Hi ffennikoh,

Email me your search criteria for the rental and I will set you up in the MLS to receive properties as soon as they become available. I can also assist you in the short sale of your current property.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com