Home Buying in Short Hills>Question Details

Kaho, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

are they really mulct-family homes?

Asked by Kaho, Edison, NJ Sat Jun 8, 2013

Answers

3
Actually, even though this question was asked in June, nothing much has changed, since I responded back then, in multi-family options in town.

To be exact - currently, there are only 2 multi-family homes listed for sale on the MLS.

One is listed for 685,000............the other one is new construction, and it is listed for $1,140,000.

As I said in my first post on this forum - options for this type of housing in Millburn will be VERY limited....and expensive.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Debbie,

This was a general question about whether they exist -- not asking about what is specifically for sale. Also, it is not really for you to say what is too expensive. They selll at that price point because they hold that value.

Jude
Flag Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hi Kaho,

There are multi-family homes (typically 2-family) in Millburn, but not in Short Hills. If you're interested in looking at some, please feel free to reach out to me directly. They are typically in the $600-$750k price point and are located right near the center of town.

Jude Daniels
judith@judithdaniels.com
973-943-5440
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hi Kaho,

Honestly, Milburn/Short Hills is not the area to look for any kind of selection of multi-family homes.
They are far and few between...and costly.

Currently, there are 3 multi- family homes listed at: $450,000.............$775,000..........and $895,900

If you have any further interest, please reach out to me, and I'd be happy to help!

Best wishes...........

Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties

email: Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com