Home Buying in Pasadena>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

are there pre-war white pickett fence houses in Pasadena,CA?

Asked by Voices Member, Mon Sep 3, 2012

Pasadena looks historical, but does it have cute 1940s pickett fence houses? the houses that i've seen so far look, pretentious, no offence

Answers

2
Laurie L. Owen’s answer
BE SURE TO LOOK AT THE COMMUNITY OF SIERRA MADRE. THERE ARE "WHITE PICKET" FENCE TYPE HOUSES AND I KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE THE COMMUNITY. THE COMMUNITY ON THE WHOLE IS ONE BIG WHITE PICKET FENCE BEHIND IT. OF COURSE PASADENA HAS THEM TOO BUT YOU SEEM LIKE YOU'RE THE TYPE THAT WOULD FIT IN SO WELL IN THE SIERRA MADRE COMMUNITY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING ME SHOW YOU THE COMMUNITY, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL
OR YOU MAY EMAIL ME.
Laurie Owen
Prudential California Realty
Sierra Madre
(626) 510-9310 Direct
(818) 470-0797 Cell
Email: lorealtor4u@earthlink.net
Hi Betty,

We certainly do have some of those charming little homes with the white picket fence. I happen to love them as well. I would be happy to show you what we have available here in Pasadena. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your dream home in more detail. You can reach me at (626)487-3678 or by e-mail at jan@dreamhomelink.com.

My best,

Jan Emamian
John Aaroe Group
42 South Pasadena Avenue
Pasadena,CA 91105