Home Buying in Louisville>Question Details

Hanielgara, Home Buyer in

are there lease with option to buy homes on this site?

Asked by Hanielgara, Thu Apr 19, 2012

IM LOOKING FOR A 3B, 2BA BASEMENT

Answers

4
Contact a local Realtor and they can set you up in the MLS system to receive listings that are rent to own or offer seller financing.
I am looking for lease to own horse property in or around Marion Texas no fixer uppers . Must be move in ready prefer 4 bed 2 bath home at least 5 Acres can call me at 210-807-2022 needed asap
Depending on the circumstances, I may consider buying a house for you and lease optioning it back to you. If you have an interest in that you may contact me at 502-254-9600. I am currently working a lease option transaction for a client in Oldham County.
Web Reference: http://www.metro1realty.com
Good afternoon,
I'm not certain if there are any on this site, but I do know of some in the Louisville area. Please contact me at mt email: rroberts@semonin.com and I can find out more about what you are looking for specifically and find a house to suit your needs. Thank you- Rhonda Roberts, Million Dollar Producer, Semonin Realtors