Karyl, Other/Just Looking in White Mountain Lake,...

are there ccr's in White Mountain lakes and how would I get ahold of them? Thank You

Asked by Karyl, White Mountain Lake, AZ Fri Apr 10, 2009

Answers

1
Karyl,

It depends on where you are buying. Some areas are deed restricted to Site Built Homes only. Others are zoned for Single Family Residential which could be most anything as long as it is connected to the utilities. If you contact me I can get you a copy of the current CC&R's for the subdivision. There have been some recent changes.
Hi, i'm looking for property in White Mountain Estates subdivision, specifically a lot on Bear Meadow Drive close to Silver Creek Drive. If you could help me with current CC&R's I would appreciate it. I'm wanting to use the property as a summer getaway and would put an RV on it for about three months during the summer. I would not want to purchase property there if RV's are not allowed, My name is John Waite and my email is waitj2009@gmail.com and my number is 480-220-2460. Sandra, any help would be appreciated.
Flag Sun Sep 22, 2013