Home Buying in Concord>Question Details

Tictac, Renter in 28025

are there any usda approved homes for sale in Concord, NC?

Asked by Tictac, 28025 Mon Aug 22, 2011

Answers

6
Nathan Wolf’s answer
YES! There are even a few BRAND NEW HOMES which are available and qualify for USDA Loans!

Call me if you would like to discuss and see some of them: 704-858-2345
Web Reference: http://www.natewolf.com
YES, there are a good number of homes in a USDA eligible area. If you are interested in me searching for these homes, feel free to give me a call so we can talk more about what you are looking for, and then I can email you a list of homes. 704.266.2071.

USDA is an awesome way to go if you qualify under their guideline! Let me know if I can help to make your home search a little easier!
Heather Hopkinson
704.266.2071
Heather@HeatherHopkinson.com
RE/MAX Executive Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 23, 2011
Yes there are USDA qualified homes in the Concord area. I have a website that I can use to determine if an address is eligible for USDA financing. USDA also have income limits for qualifying. If you would like to discuss qualifying for a USDA loan please give me a call at
980-722-8794 or email me at tpatrum@geobanking.com. Good Luck!

Tracy
yes call me for some help Christian Bengle Realtor Broker 704-701-1731
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Great question!

Absolutely! There are many areas throughout Cabarrus County that offer USDA eligible homes. Many areas are more rural parts of the county, however, they are often closer to town than one may think. USDA offers a great options for qualified buyers.

Please give me a call or pop me an email if you would like more information or would like information on some reputable lenders who do a great job with USDA loans. I am happy to help in any way possible.

Thanks for your question! :-)

Leanne Pogue-Wooten
RE/MAX Executive
(704) 791-5887
homes@leanneandassociates.com
http://www.leanneandassociates.com
There are several issues related to eligibility for USDA insured financing. USDA does not "approve" homes, rather, they approve borrowers. The USDA eligibility guidelines are in the link below.

If a borrower is eligible for a loan under USDA guidelines, then can purchase a home within USDA eligible areas if that home meets the borrowers loan approval terms . If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you have been approved and you are not working with another agent, I would be happy to research the available homes. Just call me with your personal loan approval terms. ...and if you like this reply, please give it a "thumbs up" or "best answer".

Not everyone qualifies for a USDA insured loan. Have you been approved for a USDA loan? If not, I know of a great lender who makes USDA insured loans.