Kelly Puckett, Other/Just Looking in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

are there any types of loans that allow and lower down payment and other options for credit reports?

Asked by Kelly Puckett, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Thu Nov 22, 2012

Answers

5
I own a 2unit in zip 44305. NEED BUSINESS PARTNER, 349 dayton st, akron,oh We could offer $29,900 seller pays closing cost.. $3,750 down each. call me 3309578519
Kelly, not sure what you mean by "options" for credit reports. The credit reports are the standard that the banks use to determine your "loanability." If you credit is low then you have an issue. There are ways to raise your credit and a good lender can help you with that. But your credit score is the #1 thing that banks use to determine whether you can get a loan or not. If your credit is "too low" you can't get a loan, it's that simple.
Kelly are a variety of loans that allow lower down payment. There are 0 down loans, 1% loan, 3.5% down depending on a variety of criteria. As far as credit goes you might be surprised if you have some blemishes, they can be cleared up etc. I am not sure as well what you asking for as far as other options either for reports. I would be happy to help. I live in Stow so I am very near you as well. My cell is 330.703.2304.
The better your credit score & report the better your interest rate for your loan to be the best interest rate available when you lock in your rate with a lender on an actual contract. USDA rural loan is a 0% DOWN loan but not available on all property or to all Buyers. An FHA loan requires only 3.5% down and there are some grants that you can apply for that will help you close this type of loan in Ohio especially if you haven't owned your own home in the past 3 years ... you are then considered a First Time Home Buyer even if you had a home in your name prior to that! I can refer you to a few lenders in our area that we work with based on your scenario. You can call me or email me direct at 330-620-5372 or LesaLillibridge@yahoo.com I sell homes in Cuyahoga Falls, Akron and all of North East Ohio and my office is in Stow OH. I have also attached my website that has tons of Buyer Resources for your free use!
Kelly it is not really clear what you are askng but a USDA rural development loan offers the lowest down payment for a common home buyer. As for credit reports what other options are you looking for?