Kittylover500, Home Buyer in 08859

are there any real estate agents in the central nj area that are investor friendly and willing to put in a lot of low offers?

Asked by Kittylover500, 08859 Tue Aug 24, 2010

Answers

5
Jacquelyndupras’ answer
I work in Middlesex and Monmouth Counties. My office handles many bank owned properties, probably the most of any office in the area. Please feel free to reach out to me and I will try to guide you or answer any questions you may have. Jacquelyn Dupras -Jacquelyn.Dupras@century21.com -Agent with Century 21 Charles Smith Sayreville NJ
I invest in real estate as well and know the techniques that you want to imply. I have some questions that I would like to ask to learn more about your specific situation and how I can help you. We can do an offer to purchase instead of a the typical full contracts to agree upon price first before securing the final contract. Shoot me an email or call and we can discuss.
Web Reference: http://paulcamuto.com
I work in both monmouth and ocean counties (lots of investment deals to be had) feel free to call me I have always believed one should present any and all offers no matter how low I can be reached on my cell (732)966-4799
I work with investors often. So long as you have the financial ability to make the offers I have no issue with making offers. (whether they are "low" is a matter of perception and timing) Most offers that have a basis in rental value as related to purchase price are "low" however as an investor you may have other facets to your offer that make it not so low after all.
Sure. Call me at 215-852-4469.

Fred
Web Reference: http://fglick.com