Home Buying in Sicklerville>Question Details

kjohnson358, Both Buyer and Seller in Sicklerville, NJ

are there any programs or specialize home loans for a person on disability?

Asked by kjohnson358, Sicklerville, NJ Sat Oct 20, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Robert Greenblatt, MBA’s answer
Depending on your financial situation, an FHA loan may be a good option. I work with several lenders who can help us make the best decision. Call me.
-Robert Greenblatt
Keller Williams Realty
Direct, 856-575-1818
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 29, 2012
As addtional input to the earlier comments, seek or consult a local loan officer. They are also best equipped to answer your question.

Best of Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012

An FHA loan is most likely the best bet. The basic requirements are: 1) the person applying must have been classified as permanently disabled and 2) that person has to obtain a letter from ssi or insurer stating that he or she has been collecting payments for at least 3 years.

For localized support (along with information on any possible grants) visit:


Good Luck. Hope it all works out for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
There are programs out there but you still must meet credit guidelines and income guidelines.

USDA has a program for low incomes you have to qualify and also the home...
Assuming you are low income or fixed income...

Search Short Sales and foeclosure Deals at http://www.BuyNjShortSales.com

Larry Sarlo
RE/MAX Preferred
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Flag Sun Oct 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer