Patsy, Other/Just Looking in Wynwood - Edgewater,...

are there any owner financed or lease to own apartments or condos available in miami midtown area?

Asked by Patsy, Wynwood - Edgewater, Miami, FL Tue Jan 4, 2011

Answers

3
Simone Doerr Plummer’s answer
Not really anymore. Midtown Miami had a lease to own program in 2008 after the market collapsed. The Miami market is moving very fast right now. So there is no need to do it for them.

http://www.simonemiami.com
Hi Patsy,

I know there are some buildings were the Developer has lease to own programs available close to the Midtown and even Brickell area. Owner financed is something that we would have to look into. If you would like provide more information as to what you are exactly looking for in regards to bedrooms/ baths / budget/ time frame.

I will be more than happy to assist you, I am a realtor working the Brickell/ Downtown Miami market.
Your best bet to find a lease purchase is to hire a buyer broker who can assist you in your search, most lease purchase homes are not advertised as such. They are sellers who need to move but cant sell their home quickly enough but cant afford 2 houses. There are some important things to follow, please see my blog with some tips and advise on how to lease purchase a home.