Home Buying in Wilmington>Question Details

Roselynd Hug…, Real Estate Pro in Basking Ridge, NJ

are there any new developments in the wilmington area ?

Asked by Roselynd Hughes, Basking Ridge, NJ Thu Sep 26, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Roselynd,

Yes!! The Wilmington market is seeing an increase in inventory in our new home market. New developments are going up in every part of town with a broad range of price point. Are you planning on relocating? If you would like more information on new developments in Wilmington or if there is anything else I can to do further educate you on the area; please don't hesitate to ask. Also, try going to my company website to learn more about new developments in the Wilmington area. http://www.intracoastalrealty.com I'm here to help. I hope to speak with you soon!

Amber Warrington
What price range and type of community do your buyers have in mind? We have new communities ranging from your more standard condo and tract home, communities with multiple community amenities, to water front communities. Send me some more specifics on what they are looking for and we can help to narrow down their search.

Jeff
910-297-7071
JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com
HI Roselynd,

Yes there are lots of new developments in Wilmington and the surrounding areas, many of them offer an array of amenities. Feel free to call me and I would be happy to send you some information on new communities in the area! Have a great evening

Kathryn Jeffreys
Broker/Realtor
Bluecoast Realty Corp.
910-547-3776
Kathryn@bluecoastrealestate.com
Hello Roselynd,
We have many new developments in the Wilmington and surrounding area with a variety of floor plans, amenities and price ranges. Depending on your price range and specific criteria for a property, you would have many choices. I would appreciate the opportunity to help with your real estate needs. Pease feel free to contact me at phone # 910-232-4397 or by email at ddelia@laneyrealestate.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Delores Delia, CRS, GRI,
Certified Residential Specialist
Laney Real Estate
Yes, there are several. Tidalwalk, Sycamore Grove, Wood Lake, Coral Ridge, Deer Crossing, Porters Neck Plantation just to name a few. There are several depending on your price range. Shoot me an e-mail or call me with what you're looking for and I can point you in the right direction.