Janishk993, Home Buyer in Bruce Township, MI

are there any mortgage companies that will loan me 80,ooo with a 567 fico score?

Asked by Janishk993, Bruce Township, MI Thu Apr 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3116309262-80750-Scotch-Settl…

Answers

2
Janish,

Good Evening! I would recommend as George has that you work on getting your credit scores up. Anything lower than 620 is difficult if not impossible.

If you would like the recommendation of a great mortgage loan officer to assist you with increasing your credit score send me an email or give me a call.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
We go down to 620, but my best recommendation is for you to get your credit scores up. This can take less than 1 week with the guidance of an experienced Loan Officer. There are lending companies out there who can go down to 580, but it's like pulling teeth with pliers and no Novocaine.

Best of Luck!
@George Raymondo. Thank you for your honesty.. I have been scammed bad by a credit repair company for the last year now, and not only did they not help me, I believe my score actually went down instead of being cleared up as promised... I'm out a lot of money and time now and would love to know how to fix my score in a week or two.. I definitely have the income and work history to be approved for a home loan, unfortunately as i said i have been scammed extremely badly. If you can really help i would like to speak to you and find out how you could help.. If you have time to talk maybe soon, You can send me your contact info? Thanks Alot..
K.L.J.
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013