Home Buying in Compton>Question Details

Tiketa, Home Buyer in Compton, CA

are there any houses that have a movie theater?

Asked by Tiketa, Compton, CA Sat Oct 27, 2012

Answers

4
I would be happy to help you. I would need more information about budget, areas of interest, and your intentions for the theater space.

Feel free to call me at any time.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Tiketa, out there are many properties with so many features built in such as movie theater and pools. Are you looking for a property in any area. I can help you find the property with the features you are looking for. My name is Manuel give me a call at 323 906 6135
Yes, actually there is a movie theatre you could possibly buy that has a living area or apartment above it. Generate income & live on the property.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk about this further. I don't look back on this same Trula posting for answers after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Hello Tiketa,
I would be happy to help you find a home. Please feel free to email me and we can set up a meeting to discuss your search criteria.
Best regards
DJ Bonner
Keller Willaims Realty
Djbonner@kw.com