Home Buying in Minneapolis>Question Details

yankeespitch…, Home Buyer in Minneapolis, MN

are there any houses for sale near the hhh humphrey metrodome- minnesota vikings stadium?

Asked by yankeespitcher.copertino, Minneapolis, MN Tue Nov 26, 2013

Answers

8
Hi!

There are TONS of great options for you...and while I'm not a huge football fan, I am a huge house hunting fan. What are the specifics you are looking for?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Hi, yankeespitcher.copertino!!

Well, it depends on what you mean by "near". Within a couple of blocks, no. But, within a mile or 2, yes, absolutely!!

So, we just need to know what your other specific criteria are. Then, we'll be better able to assist you.

Yes there is depending on whether you are looking at condos or not, but I would just need to know how close you want to be. From there I would set you up on a search within a certain distance so you receive all the listings that match your budget. They get sent to you via email so pretty easy!

My company is based in Minneapolis and specializes in condos downtown, so maybe we are a good fit. You can check out the website yourself if you would like.

SKOL VIKINGS!

Chris Block
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
Absofrickenlutely! Call me and we'll talk about the details of what exactly you are looking for. If we work together and we find something that appeals to you, I'll help you through the entire process without a charge to you for my services and help.
There are lots of opportunities near the Metrodome and Viking Stadium. Would you prefer single family, condo, town home, loft or what best meets your needs. Give me a call at 612-802-5209 and I will provide you with more information about the area. Thanks!
Will this be a place a your primary residence or investment property? Whatever the need is I am confident after having a conversation we can find what you are looking for. You can contact me with further questions at 612-382-9172 or ralafu@yahoo.com.
What is your goal? Are you looking for a residence or an investment? The area adjacent to the metrodome is quite diverse. It will be interesting to see what will happen when ground is broken for the new structure and how it will affect existing the new construction. Liz, 612-986-4105
Are you looking for single family homes or condos?

Kirk Duckwall
The Duckwall Team of Realtors
Edina Realty
Cell 651-303-0019
http://www.MinneapolisStPaulHomesForSale.com
Your Referrals Are Greatly Appreciated
Tune in to our Twin Cities Real Estate Radio Show Sundays at Noon on KTNF