penelope.0517, Other/Just Looking in Raleigh, NC

are there any homes for sale with acreage or "horse property," under $200,000.00?

Asked by penelope.0517, Raleigh, NC Mon Apr 15, 2013

prefer a "historical home," if possible

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3114241656-3107-Stedman-Dr-Ra…

Answers

7
There are a couple of horse farms available now, with some being close to your price range. It would be a matter of where exactly you want to locate to see if there is one in that area.
There are several homes that would allow horses, the question is how many you have, in Wake county you need at least 2 ac to have one horse...
You can search all of the properties with more then 2ac of land on my website: http://www.Trianglehomeowner.com
Irina Bennett
Remax One realty
(919) 868-1040
Hi Penelope! I'm still here, would you like to talk about those listings I found earlier? If you'd like , just text me your email address and I'll gladly send them to your inbox (email) No worries, if you see something you like after that, then just give me a call.

PS.......................If you ever call me and I don't answer, PLEASE leave voicemail. I always check my voicemail during the day and night!
Hi Penelope!

Also found some horse properties in SW Raleigh area , but not historical. Still looking, hope to hear from you. How many horses do you have? or are you going to buy once you get the property? Do you need some names of some good folks in the horse trading business?
Hi Penelope!

Sorry to take so long to answer. But I wanted to be sure of my facts before I started rattling off information. Well here's what my research shows as of 30 minutes ago....................

** THERE ARE CURRENTLY 282 PROPERTIES LISTED IN THE RALEIGH AND SURROUNDING . AREAS THAT ARE HORSE PROPERTY WITH ACREAGE / SOME ARE HISTORIC HOMES

**OF THESE , 85 ARE LISTED FOR $100K - $250K.

** OF THOSE 85 PROPERTIES , THERE ARE 64 PROPERTIES LISTED FOR $100K - $225K

**OF THOSE 85 PROPERTIES , I FOUND ONE THAT HAS 3 ACRES IN THE COUNTRY FOR $120K

**ALSO FOUND ONE THAT IS PERFECT! BEAUTIFUL , JUST LISTED FOR $125K. PENELOPE, IF . IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT A HORSE FARM, THIS IS A MUST SEE! I PROMISE YOU . . WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. REALLY, I RECOMMEND THIS ONE. AND I PROMISE IT WON'T LAST

**THEN I FOUND ONE THAT WAS BUILT IN 2001(I know you said historical , but this is nice) ALL
BRICK HOUSE OVER 3 ACRES , JUST LISTED FOR $145K

**ANOTHER ONE JUST LISTED IN NORTH RALEIGH / WAKE FOREST AREA....FABULOUS !!
LOCATION! ! LOCATION ! ! LOCATION ! ! OVER 6 ACRES WITH A TAX VALUE OF $441K
OWNER SAYS SELL!LIST PRICE IS $300K BELOW , $300K BELOW , $300K BELOW
$300 K BELOW TAX VALUE WILL SELL FOR $140K !!!!!

**ANOTHER ONE ALL BRICK WITH 2 CAR GARAGE.........SHALL I GO ON?

Penelope, please call, text (I love to text) , or even better , email me jo@jobarnesrealty.com My cell phone # is (919) 801-5208. My name is Jo (short for Jo Ann) Barnes. My firm is Jo Barnes Realty and I am located in North Raleigh in Wakefield Plantation at 3509 Cathedral Bell Rd, Raleigh , NC 27614. PLEASE PLEASE get in touch. I will gladly send all 282 properties to your inbox , today! Thanks and I hope I have helped you . And remember, if you are buying property of any kind may I strongly urge you to work with a Buyer Agent for two reasons..... the Seller will always be represented. So you don't want to negotiate with a seasoned Broker who does NOT represent YOUR interests. And the second reason is Buyer Agents are FREE to the Buyer. That's right, the NC Real Estate Commission thinks (and rightfully so) that Buyers are spending enough money just making the purchase. So there you have it. Also, I am a Raleigh native, grew up riding, in fact there was a time that I could ride as good as I could walk and talk. Some were even a little jealous of that so one day .....somebody put me on a Walking horse, they assumed I couldn't ride that Tennessee Walker! You know what you do when you assume,don't you?

I look forward to hearing from you Penelope, I'm here to help! But I'm going to a funeral tomorrow. A real good lady has gone to be with the Lord. I've known her and her children all my life. Her name is Beverly Brock and I will be at St. Timothy's tomorrow from 11:00 am until..........

So please call, text, or email and I will send these listings right over. And if you want to look at something, I can show you ANY property that's listed in North Carolina.
Hi Penelope,

Great question and yes there are of course the question is where exactly do you want and need to be and how much acreage do you want/need. I know of quite a few properties and would be glad to help you in your search. I love looking at the horse properties one of my other passions besides real estate is horses. Give me a call 919-960-6321 or you can search on my site http://www.dfarealestate.com or I can do a search for you and send it to you. If I can help at all please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Have a great day! Thanks! Dawn Anderson
Yes is the answer but what would help is having a more defined range of where you wish to be. I am currently about to help a client purchase acreage up in Granville county for her 3 horses and that she can build on. I have also shown horse properties out to the west of the Triangle as well as there are many out to the East. I would love to do a search for you or you can do your own search by using the property search tool on my website at http://www.RaleighHomeSite.com . This is an IDX link to our local MLS.

Please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance.

Ernie
Northside Realty