Home Buying in Appleton>Question Details

Puzzlelady12, Home Buyer in Appleton, WI

are there any homes available for $1,000 down/?

Asked by Puzzlelady12, Appleton, WI Tue Nov 12, 2013

Answers

8
Puzzlelady12,
Thank you for asking, that is a great question and I would love to help you. Feel free to contact me and I can put you in contact with a reputable lender that has zero down programs.
WHEDA, USDA and VA all are 100% financing. FHA will allow your down payment to be gifted so you have that option as well. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I'm local & located in WI.
Yes there are loans which offer little to no down payment, depending on your situation. There are grants and gift funds sometimes allowed as well. Chances are you will need to bring some money to closing, but you may be able to reduce these costs with a sellers credit and lenders credit. A lot of lenders like to see a couple months of reserves (mortgage payments) in your bank account as well.

I would be more than happy to give this a try. I work with over 40 lenders, so I can offer a lot of possibilities. We go down to 500 fico scores and offer free credit repair. I am determined to find the right loan for every client. Feel free to contact me with questions or to get started!

Ashley Pimentel
Senior Loan Originator
Market Place Mortgage
246 E Janata Blvd. Suite 220
Lombard, IL 60148
Cell: (630) 217-7013
apimentel@marketplacemc.com
I could get you into a house with zero down, depending on what you are looking for. Give me a call and I'll see what I can do for you.
Wade Steidl
920-707-1901
Century 21 First Realty
Depending on where you want to purchase & your credit there is a USDA Rural Housing loan which is No Money down/100% financing. If seller will not pay your closing costs & home appraises for more than the purchase price then we can financing your closing costs as well!!!

Please contact me if you would like to discuss your situation further.

Mandy Fritsche, Prospect Mortgage, Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS# 557211
I am Licensed in the state of Wisconsin
262-327-5700 Cell, 877-868-9198 Fax, mandy.fritsche@prospectmtg.com
http://www.MyProspectMortgage.com/mfritsche
There are actual no money down programs existing out there today. Some of these even allow for substatial seller contribution towards closing costs. Give us a call if your lender doesn't offer programs like this and we can point you in the direction of a lender who may be able to assist.
http://www.wheda.com/root/advantage/ Check out the WHEDA program and RURAL is a no money down program in rural areas. There are limits and guidelines.
Heather Gruett Focus Team Coldwell Banker TREG Inc. 920-450-6395
Speak to your lender to find out if any programs would work for you.
Alex LaRoux