Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

unclebud2000, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

are there any good houses?

Asked by unclebud2000, Austin, TX Fri Mar 28, 2014

Answers

8
Can you elaborate your question? Are you looking for a home to live in or for investment? What's your price range?

I would suggest hiring a local realtor to help you.

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
There are great houses all over the place. If you be more specific in terms of your needs and requirements you will be directed to the appropriate listings.
Of course! Can you be more specific with your question? By the way, I specialize not only in finding "good houses", but great deals as well! If you want some serious help contact me and we'll talk… Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, REALTOR®, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
joejarusinsky@sbcglobal.net
Come on up to Round Rock - we have plenty of great homes! And you are still close in to everything.
Yup. But bring your "A" game and your checkbook. They go fast and buyers are more aggressive than a flock of 8 year-olds at a pinata party.
Are you shopping for a Home before you shop for a Mortgage? Buying a home can be a momentous decision, and the process can be very confusing for first-time homebuyers & even season veterans who don’t know what to expect as laws and regulations have changed the home buying process. I can guide you thru the entire process of buying a home and make it less daunting, and scary. By shopping for a Mortgage before you shop for a home. Even if your credit history shows some bumps and bruises, don’t despair. Many people who thought they may not be eligible for home loans have found out to the contrary, and even received favorable terms. Some home sellers will not go into a contract to sell unless a buyer is either pre-qualified or pre-approved by a mortgage lender. Being pre-qualified or pre-approved means that as a buyer, you have started the process of securing a loan to buy your new home. Be careful, though, because there is a big difference between being qualified and being approved.

Pre-qualification means that you have spoken to a mortgage lender, and have provided a summation of your financial situation, including salary, assets, and debts. The lender has reviewed the numbers and “pre-qualified” you for a loan based on the information you have provided. This pre-qualification is not a guarantee of funding, and you may or may not be able to secure funding once you submit your actual mortgage application. If you only talk to a lender over the phone, and do not submit any actual documents, you’ll likely be pre-qualified.

Pre-approval means that you have processed an application with your lender, and provided them with documents for verification of income, assets, and liabilities (or debts). Pre-approved loans are ready to go, and are usually only pending the approval of the home you wish to purchase. Many sellers of existing homes insist that a buyer be pre-approved before accepting their offer, because with pre-approved buyers there is no waiting period, and they know that the buyer will be able to come through with the funds for purchase. In contrast, builders selling new homes are happy to work with buyers without forcing them to go through this pre-approval process. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

My job is to ensure that you make the right choice for you and your family and I make it a lifelong goal as I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations. You may contact me by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry. I look forward to hearing from you! And making your dreams a REALITY.

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Consultant
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
http://WWW.NewPennFinancial.com/LSterling
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200 Plano, 75024
Office: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484-685-7757
Texas Lending By Texan For Texan
Uncle Bud?! Are there any good houses? Are you serious? There's plenty of good houses in Austin.
Austin has an healthy economy. Job growth is great and housing market is booming.
Now question is really what kind of home you are seeking for. There is always a right home for everyone.