Deanna, Home Buyer in Coconut Creek, FL

are there any beaches close by in cape coral?

Asked by Deanna, Coconut Creek, FL Tue Aug 16, 2011

Answers

15
Hi Deanna,

yes, there is a beach in the cape coral yacht club area. There is also a new mandate that there will soon be a beach in 4 freedoms park right off of cape coral parkway. Of course you always have sanibel island and captiva as well as Fort Myers beach. .
.
I would love to tour the area with you if you would like.

Roy
786-863-7764
roy@fglrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.fglrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 16, 2011
Go to this web site to see the list of all of the beaches in Lee County, FL: http://www.floridaparks.com/floridabeaches/southwest/lee_cou…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 16, 2011
There are two great beaches in Cape Coral one is in the Yacht Club which also boasts a boat launch, restaurant and community pool, tennis courts, racket ball courts and community center too.

The second beach is a new addition to Cape Coral which is located at four freedoms park off Cape Coral Pkwy S. Adjacent to the park there is a newly added beach area. There is also a great playground for the kids and ice cream shop as well.

There are many great things about Cape Coral and these are just a few.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to give me a shout or a email and I will be more than happy to help in any fashion I can.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
Isellflorida@ymail.com
239-872-7936
We have the cape coral yacht club, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach, and Bunch Beach if you like surf fishing.

Give me a call.
I'll show you all the local hot spots.

Justin Greer
Schooner Bay Realty
239-247-2475
Hey Deanna,

There are more than a few beaches in the Southwest Florida area. Within Cape Coral, there is a small man-made beach in the Cape Coral Yatch Club area. This is a very enjoyable brackish-water beach on the Caloosahatchee River. If your looking to enjoy a gulf-front beach, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, and Captiva are all about a 30-45 minute drive away. I'd be happy to give you a tour of the area or discuss any other questions you might have on Southwest Florida.

Kind regards,

Mike Lombardo
Mike@mikelom.com
239-898-3445
Web Reference: http://mikelom.com
This is the third installment of Top 12 Reasons to Retire in Cape Coral, Florida which can also be downloaded from our free eBook library.

Whether you’re traveling to the beaches of southwest Florida by car, or straight from your Cape Coral dock, you’ll be happy when you get there. Either way, it’s only a short journey to some of the most fabulous beaches that southwest Florida has to offer.

With white, sugar sand and the gentle Gulf waves, the southwest Florida beaches are perfect for beach bums of every age! No matter what type of activity you enjoy, you’ll find it at these beaches. Enjoy things like fishing, boating, parasailing, riding on jet skis or wave runners, building sand castles, or just relax and bask in the sun, while sipping on a cool beverage (tiny umbrella optional).

Residents of Cape Coral are lucky to be able to choose from dozens of local beaches, depending on their particular tastes. What are some of the great local beaches?

Dog lovers should check out “Dog Beach” in Bonita Springs – where pups are free to run and play off their leashes. There’s free parking at Bunche Beach, near the Iona area. At Fort Myers Beach, you will find all kinds of bars, restaurants and nightlife to keep you entertained all day long. The quieter beaches of Sanibel and Captiva are well known for being among the best places in the world for shell collectors.

Most Florida retirees want to stay as active as possible, and there’s no better place to do that than at one of the beaches near Cape Coral! Walking in the sand is great for toning your legs and thighs. You can also play Frisbee or catch. Bending over to look for shells is also a great way to stay flexible. If you need a break from the heat, you can walk a short distance to a variety of beach shops, and get a good workout along the way!

For adventurous retirees, the beaches offer more intense sports like paddle-boarding and kite surfing. If you have a boat (or a friend with a boat), waterskiing can also be a fun sport to try.

But, even if you have no intention of leaving your chair and umbrella, the beach is still the perfect place to be. Enjoy quiet sunsets, the gentle lapping of waves on the shore, and birds gliding through the clear skies. If that sounds like a retirement plan that you’d sign up for, then consider making your home in Cape Coral.

Are are ready to buy your dream beachfront home? Well, this Southwest Florida Realtor is here to help find the perfect home for you! With over 14 years of experience, I am here to give you the real estate services you deserve. Whether you are a real estate buyer or seller in Southwest Florida, I will find the solution that fits your real estate needs. If you are ready to make a real estate transaction or if you have further questions contact me on line, call (239) 565-7867, or connect with me on Facebook. I’ll even send you a FREE Cape Coral Map if you’d like!

- A.J.
Web Reference: http://ackermanswfl.com
Yes, There is the "Yacht Club Beach", in Cape Coral. Within a half mile driving distance there is Fort Myers Beach and "Lover's Key Beach", which is rated in the top ten beaches in the state of Florida. (If you have a dog, there is a dog beach very close to "Lover's Key") There is also Sanibel Island which has some of the best shelling beaches in the world. People come from all over the world just to shell on Sanibel Island. Sanibel I sland is also within a half hour driving distance of the Cape.

One hour noth of the Cape you have Englewood and Naples beaches and several more if you travel north or south along the the shores of the Gulf of Mexico and find many different types of beaches.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 24, 2011
Deanna:

Cape Coral does in fact have several beaches to enjoy, frolic and appreciate.

Cape Coral (pronounced Cape /ˈkɒrəl/) is a municipality located in Lee County, Florida, United States, on the Gulf of Mexico. Founded in 1957 and developed as a master-planned, pre-platted community, the city grew to a population of 154,305 by the year 2010.

With an area of 120 square miles (310 km2), Cape Coral is the largest city between Tampa and Miami. It is a principal city in the Cape Coral – Fort Myers, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.

The population estimate for the statistical area was 645,899 for 2009. The city is known as a 'Waterfront Wonderland"[citation needed], since with over 400 miles (640 km) of navigable waterways, Cape Coral has more miles of canals than any other city in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Coral,_Florida

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS®
Web Reference: http://goo.gl/SYpq0
There is a beach on the Caloosahatchee River at the Cape Coral Yacht Club. It is on the smaller side. Many Cape Coral residents take their boats to Gulf beaches via the extensive canal system in Cape Coral.

The bigger, more expansive Gulf beaches are located in Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva, Bonita Springs and Naples. If you are looking to live on or near a beach, I would suggest looking in one of these communities.

Good luck with your search!
Hello Deanna!
Yes Cape Coral has a Beach located in the Yacht Club and open to the public.
You can see several pictures on my website at http://www.LiloRealtor.com Please
just go on my site and click on Cape Coral and you will see a slide show with
about 50 pictures of Cape Coral including the Beach in the Yacht Club.

Lilo
Web Reference: http://LiloRealtor.com
Deanna,

As you have heard by now Cape Coral has a beach at the yacht club in the Caloosahatchee River and there will be another in the Bimini Basin at Four Freedoms Park. Within a 20 to 40 minute drive you also have the beaches of Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island. There is also the dog beach at Lover's Key, for bird lover's there is Bunche Beach, and we have more islands, like the state park of Cayo Costa, that are only accessible by boat. I also volunteer with Lee County Parks and Rec as a naturalist interpreter on the beach. Please fell free to contact me if you have any additional questions about our beaches.
The Cape Coral Yacht Club beach is a small family type beach and Ft Myers beach is more attractive to tourists. I have some nice pictures of the Yacht Club beach I can email to you if you would like.

I have lived in Cape Coral for 23 years and know the area extremely well. Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575.

Terry McCarley, Realtor, CDPE
Jones & Co Realty
Deanna,

The closest beach is at the Yacht Club which is on the River. If you want Gulf beaches the nearest is Fort Myers Beach (approx. 20 mins drive off season) and Sanibel (approx. 20-30 mins off season) Since Cape Coral is a big boating community many people take there boats to little private islands where they can shell,picnic, swim and sun. This is waaay better then looking for parking, and sharing a beach with lots of other folks. The best of paradise when you can get in your boat and cruise to your own private island. :)
Yes, there is a beach at the Cape Coral Yacht Club and soon to be at Four Freedoms Park. The larger beaches are Fort Myers Beach & Sanibel.

Karen M. Goncalves,
Broker Associate / REALTOR®

Re/Max Realty Team
2326 Del Prado Blvd. S.
Cape Coral, FL 33990
Office: 239-443-1073
Fax: 239-242-2028
Hi, as the others have said, there are beaches nearby and Cape Coral is a great boating community! We have more canals than Venice, Italy. I am a Realtor in Cape Coral and I have lived in Cape Coral for 16 years now, we love it here!

I'd love to help you find what you're looking for and answer all your questions.

Warmly,
Kate Painkin
Prudential Florida Realty
239-823-6883
kateandjerry2006@yahoo.com