Home Buying in Jasper>Question Details

Judy billante, Home Buyer in Stowe, VT

are the hoa fees the same in bent tree as big canoe?

Asked by Judy billante, Stowe, VT Sat Feb 1, 2014

Answers

2
Becky Babcock’s answer
If you like mountain, lake and golf resort communities like Bent Tree and Big Canoe, another option is Lake Arrowhead, just over the line in Cherokee County, but still in the mountains. The HOA fees in Lake Arrowhead are lower than Big Canoe or Bent Tree, and the lake is larger and allows power boating, unlike Big Canoe and Bent Tree. Monthly HOA fees are $130. They have tennis, pools, hiking trails, a restaurant, RV storage, boat launch & boat rentals, marina, etc. Visit Lake-Arrowhead-GA.com to see a video tour of the community and a click the button to see all the homes for sale. It is gated so you need an agent to get in.
If Lake Arrowhead's HOA fees are $130.00 per month, they are NOT lower than Bent Tree. I live in Bent Tree and the current monthly HOA fee stands at $124.75.
Flag Sun Feb 22, 2015
No, they are not. Bent Tree's HOA fees are considerably less (almost half.) If you do not have an agent assisting you, I would love to show you homes in both communities. I am a resident of Bent Tree, but have sold homes in both communities and am very familiar with the local area. I can be reached at either 678-677-5475 or GaPropertyBuyers@bellsouth.net

Angela Smith