Home Buying in Washington>Question Details

EWA home buy…, Home Buyer in 98841

applied paid off items told to pay off Signed purchase and sales agreement inspection done copy of title sent to me just waiting on VA appraisal

Asked by EWA home buyer, 98841 Fri Mar 30, 2012

Will loan be approved?

Answers

4
The question should be asked of your loan officer. You must meet everything asked of you and the appraisal must come in perfect. After the appraisal your package is sent to the underwriter for final approval. Unfortanately the underwriter can ask for or request additional things. Let you loan officer guide you through the loan process. Anyone else is just guessing.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 30, 2012
Why are you asking this question here? this is only a question for your loan officer who should know pretty by now. Good luck to you.
Thank you. Found out today all is fine pending apprasial.
Marcosruiz,
It all sounds good but only the Underwriter knows for sure. As Scott said, your lender may have a pretty good idea based on all the paperwork you've provided, but a "pre-approval" is not the same as a full approval. Banks will go over everything with a fine tooth comb and probably ask for something else. If their math doesn't quite add up the same as we think it should it will depend on how close you were to meeting the guidelines.
I was a lender for many years and most loans that are well prepared do get approved, but there are also surprises. I wish I could put you at ease, but your lender may have a better answer. Good luck.