Home Buying in Gramercy Park>Question Details

amycharl18, Home Buyer in New York, NY

anything for sale in a co-op in flatiron or unions sauare?

Asked by amycharl18, New York, NY Fri Jun 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113256675-105-E-19th-St-New-…

Answers

11
Dear Amy,

I employ an amazing platform, that allows my clients search the available properties on their own time. Setting up the criteria profile will only take you a couple of minutes and you are able to search listings, explore the sales history in the particular building and see more property details than any other website will provide. Here is the link: https://catherineandrusenko.agentfolio.com/catherineandrusen…

Please feel free to contact me with any other questions regarding purchasing in Manhattan.

Catherine
(347) 878-8193
catherine.a@kwnyc.com
Hello Amy,

The market has very little inventory at the moment with so many buyers that you have to constantly being looking for any new opportunities to live in either the flatiron or gramercy park. These are especially popular neighborhoods in New York so they will move very fast! Feel free to contact me at 631-662-5579 and I'll help you find a great co-op!
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
AMycharl18,
This is a fast-paced market right now and the Flatiron/Union Square neighborhoods are particularly popular. My suggestion would be to work with a skilled, experienced agent. We use the agent database which is more up to date than the outdated listings here on Trulia. In addition, we can guide you through the process every step of the way and negotiate on your behalf. It will save you time, money and aggravation.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com
Its a very dynamic market, the apartment you are referring to went into contract 2-3 weeks after becoming available, meaning they got offers first week of being listed.

I work in that area a lot and apartments become available frequently, but the demand is high and they get sold quickly. There were about 100 new apartments listed in gramercy in may and June, and about half of these listings are sold or in contract already.

If you are serious about purchasing a property, I recommend finding a good experienced broker who you connect with and, equally important, get your mortgage team ready, pre approval or even pre qualification letter in place, downpayment funds ready, etc.

Masha

Masha Sales
917 658 3667
masha@citihabitats.com
You now have the opportunity to search approximately 20,000 exclusive listings, representing the entire database of residential listings available through the membership of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).

These are the most accurate listings you can find in NY because they come from the brokers themselves; there is no bait and switch, no duplicates, and no opens; and are updated every hour.

Read: How to Buy an Apartment in Manhattan and Get the Best Interest Rate
http://www.buyandsellmanhattan.com/how-to-manhattan-apts/how…

]I thought it important to mention that I am also a licensed working appraiser specializing in the Manhattan marketplace. This extensive knowledge and experience sets me apart from all other brokers, giving my buyers an edge in knowing that the property they are purchasing is really worth its value.

Jennifer Chiongbian
SVP/ Associate Broker
Rutenberg Realty NYC
9172502284
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
I have a nice 2 bedroom 2 1/12 bath Condo for $2,650,000 in a Brand new Full Service loft building . Here is more info http://www.bascomrealestate.com/current.html
Hi amycharl18,

Please give me your wish list and I can tell you about properties that meet your criteria.
This apartment, 105 E 19th Street, is in contract. It's on the first floor of a prewar building and the price is $695K.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Marilyn Mayers
Absolutely,

Give me a call and I will be at your service. I have the backing of the Voda Team and Douglas Elliman to help find you an apartment. You can link to some sites right on my Trulia profile.

First, you will want to get pre-approved by a mortgage lender. I have a few I can recommend.
Once we have an idea of how much you want to spend, I can search our database and find out what is available for when you want to move.

Getting approval by the board may take some time, so be ready to be patient.
In time, we will find the right apartment that fits your lifestyle.

Are you absolutely set on living in a coop?

Call me and let's get started.
718.594.3368
kevin.dufford@elliman.com
Please email me, I would be glad to help you out. Patrick@earnyc.com