Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

smoothsailin…, Home Buyer in Peoria, AZ

anyone work with investor?

Asked by smoothsailing168, Peoria, AZ Thu Nov 17, 2011

Answers

17
Yes I have an agent that works solely with investors. That is his expertise and business.
Email me directly and I can put you in touch.
DevStarRealty@gmail.com
EJ
I have in with banks. Feel free to give me a call.

Sam
602-481-8394
Hello Smooth sailing:

I do work with investors those who are purchasing not to live in the home and those homeowners who are acquiring the properties with the same intent - get a decent ROI in the investment.

I am curious - are you thinking of buying a house for investment purposes?

Milly Casas

Milly Sells AZ
480-466-0264
Ofcourse any/most all agents can work with investors! The issue is how experienced are they, what type of investments are they familiar with, and are they interested in working to show the type of properties that may interest you. I suggest that you schedule interviews with at least 3-4 agents to determine who may be the best fit for you oand your needs.
Hi Smoothsailin,

We do work with investors. I would be more than happy to discuss our services at Geneva Real Estate & Investments with you at anytime.
Please call or email.

Paul Gebhardt
Geneva Real Estate & Investments, LLC

Email: jrgebhardt@msn.com
Hi Smooth S,

That's a very broad question.

Commercial, Hotels nationwide, Golf courses, Gas Stations, Car Washes, Apartments, flips, buy & hold, auction, packages, tapes, RE trust, etc...What exactly do you wish to invest in?

With the huge opportunity in our current market these days I'd hope we're all working with investors.

Let us know how we can help you. 602-647-9222. Due to the volume of phone calls please leave a message or text for quicker response.
Hello Smoothsailing:

Yes, my company works with the financing side of buying investment properties.

We have funds both for "regular" investment properties, as well as in-house financing for the "not-so-regular" properties. Such as, you find a property that needs more repairs than FHA, Fannie or Freddie will allow--we will lend up to the lesser of 100% of the purchase price and repair costs OR 75% of the completed value.

Too many details to discuss here, so give me a call. Bill.
Yes,
I work with some investors.

Primarily work with what my clients needs and requests are with in this market.

My priority is my clients.

Feel free to contact me direct with any questions..

Lucinda Tkach
602-799-6846
Smoothsailing168,

Short answer, yes.

I started my real estate career as an investor before getting licensed and helping others invest in real estate. My experience as an investor includes buying short sales, foreclosures, auctions, wholesale and regular sales. Done both fix and flip and buy and hold. Most of my client base is investors. I also offer property management service for my clients. Mainly work with single family homes in the West Valley.

Jason Webb
Desert Peak Realty
623-252-9322
Yes we have worked with several local and out of state investors. Please call me at 602-618-0892 so that I can provide you with additional info. We are a full service company taking locating the right property, getting the home rented and assisting with any repairs needed.
Yes, we work with true investors.
We first look at your goals.
Then do a quick feasibility study.
If we can't help then we refer to someone that can.
It keeps every one honest and doesn't was time.
Best of luck,
Brad
I mostly work with investors, I will be happy to help you find an investment property. please call me directly at 480-250-2581 Jennifer Ronning Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
Hi SmoothSalin',

Working with investors has been a passion since 2007 - so much so that I spent a year working full time as a wholesaler myself! I am in the NW Valley and am always happy to help investors - wholesale, rehab and buy/hold/rent. Feel free to give me a shout 480-323-8076
Yes, since 1999 that has been the focus of my business. So in up years and down years I have help investors with their real estate portfolio. I am located in and work in the West Valley which includes Peoria.

What is your investment strategy? I would be happy to help you accomplish your goals. If you are sure, I can also help you define your objectives.

Fred Shocklie
602-330-1840
Web Reference: http://www.morecchoices.net
Have been working with investors for the last 2 years in all parts of the valley. The important thing to think about is what your strategy is. I am finding homes in certain areas are taking longer to rent and rents have gone down in those areas so it depends what your long term goal is and what return you are looking for. If you would like to contact me to discuss, please feel free to do so.
Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
480-570-1074
Hi Smoothsailing,

I work with a lot investors in the Phoenix Metro area. I can help you find short sales, REO, trustee sale or just a great deal. Are you a fix and flip investor or buy and hold? Eitherway, I would be glad to help you in anyway possible.

Sean Heideman, Realtor
Office: 480-213-5251
The majority of my business is helping investor clients find properties that fit their objective. How may I help you.