Home Buying in Pekin>Question Details

Pharmtech615…, Other/Just Looking in Pekin, IL

anyone know of in farmhouses for sale around pekin?

Asked by Pharmtech61554, Pekin, IL Mon Jun 25, 2012

Answers

4
Yes, we have one we are getting ready to list. Tons of farmhouse charm with two stories a wrap around front porch and great outbuilding in back. The best part built in '96 so no old house problems that can come with the really old farmhouses. Great location, minutes from Pekin, East Peoria, and Morton. Let us know if you want more info.
Yes, I do. There is a 3 acre estate with beautiful home, two large outbuildings. Owner is moving to town. Address is 11501 Antioch Rd, Tremont, Il. Follow signs off Springfield road, Townline road or Red Shale Hill Road. 309-925-5720
If you would like, I can set up a MLS search for you that will send you listings that match your criteria. I can map around Pekin. Send me an email at Tony@TonyBrust.com or call me at 309-208-7748. We can talk about your needs and I can help you
My suggestion to you is to work with a local Realtor, one whom you have a good relationship with and trust, and then of course loyalty on both sides, and that Realtor will work hard to find you the farmhouse you are looking for.
If you need recommendations get back to us and we will gladly recommend some good professionals to you.

Good Luck to you......
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients covering the larger Chicagoland areas
and the fine homes on the North Shore, and with Partner Agents all of the US and properties
worldwide. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and more.....

EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
@Properties 30 Green Bay Rd Winnetka Illinois 60093
Your Referrals are always Welcome :) Check out my expertise and services at
Http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere