Rachel and K…, Real Estate Pro in palos verdes estates,...

anyone have the following: Santa Monica N. of Wilshire, N.of Montana, Lincoln Middle School, sfr,3 bedrooms, 2800 sq.ft. To $2,700,000. Thx

Asked by Rachel and Kathy Tyndall, palos verdes estates, CA Fri Aug 10, 2012

Were you able to find a home for your clients? It's been a few years, and prices have increased considerably.
oF course there are properties in the location answering your requirements. As a buyer who is able to buy in this price range you can find the right property. More importantly, you need to ask more information than just the property. As a licensed agent for over 34 years, it is important to get professional answers as to financing, whether cash or a loan, inspections with qualified inspectors, negotiating price, etc.

As far as checking the MLS, anyone can do such. There are always pocket listings in the are shared with individual agents. There are houses for sale but not on the MLS> Good Luck
Check out the MLS or ask for referrals...let me know if you need any help since I am a Santa Monica expert!
It is important that you be represented with a buyers agent that understands your needs. When you start by trying to locate a property on your own, you do not have access to various properties that are located in the area you want. Also, if one visits the various houses for sale in the area on your own, it does get confusing.

It is important that you get an overview on all phases of buying a property, i.e., financing, inspections, escrows, etc.. Purchasing a property is not just about locating a property, There are all kinds of variables attached to you having your own representation.
I have, thank you Elizabeth! :) Please keep me in my mind when you get a new listing in the area.
Have you looked in the MLS? Look at 538 10th, or 311 23rd. Good luck, let me know if you'd like me to help you from this end for a handsome referral. I live in this neighborhood.

Elizabeth Sorgen