Home Buying in Harleysville>Question Details

Djoanie215, Both Buyer and Seller in Harleysville, PA

anyone familiar with wyngate townhomes in wyncote, pa?

Asked by Djoanie215, Harleysville, PA Fri Apr 24, 2009

Answers

2
The location of Wyngate to Philadelphia and other neighboring hubs (for exmpale, shopping, etc.) is ideal. The builder does offer good variety in layouts and features -- and is apparently offering decent incentives for homebuyers.

One word of caution: don't forget that -- whether you're dealing with new construction or resale -- you should have a Realtor represent you. The agent sitting in the model home represents the BUILDER -- NOT you! Indeed, from your first visit to a new home construction site, your Realtor must accompany you (otherwise, you risk "going it alone" in negotiating terms of the agreement -- including price, incentives, etc.) If you don't yet have a Realtor -- for either your new home purchase OR the sale of your current home -- I would recommend that you begin interviewing Realtors to compete for your business. Real estate transactions are complex, requiring expertise and experience to best protect YOUR interests. (My clients appreciate the fact that, prior to entering the Real Estate industry, I practiced law for nearly 10 years and was regularly involved in negotiating contracts -- experience & insight very few Realtors possess.)

Feel free to call me direct at (610) 324-5240 with ANY questions you have about the homebuying -- or homeselling -- process. It would be my pleasure to assist you in any way that I can.

Warmly,
Judy

Judy May, Esquire, REALTOR
"A Refreshingly Different Real Estate Experience"
http://www.JudysFineHomes.com
http://www.CollegevilleAreaHomes.com
Judy.May@Century21.com

CENTURY 21 Alliance
2828 Audubon Village Drive
Audubon PA 19403
O: 610.666.0202 x. 226
C: 610.324-5240 (preferred)
F: 610.666.1942

Wanna win $221K?
Visit Century21.com/sweepstakes EVERY DAY to enter for YOUR chance to win.
I visted the development with past clients.. They offer a decent selection of models. I personally thought at the time( January 09') that the homes were over-priced. the builder did work the numbers a little, but my clients opted to stay further away from the city.