Home Buying in Poulsbo>Question Details

Jim, Home Buyer in Poulsbo, WA

any water front lots for sale? What price?

Asked by Jim, Poulsbo, WA Mon May 10, 2010

Answers

5
If you're still shopping for a waterfront building site and would like to be on Bainbridge Island, I have a great property that's just 4 miles to the Seattle ferry, with eastern views of the city skyline, the Cascades and shipping lanes. The property has new water/power lines, an approved septic design and includes shovel-ready building plans. There are side-by-side tax parcels; buy one for $145,000 or both for $250,000. MLS#28102297.

Lois Boubong, Broker
High Point Realty Group
206.841.3593
Dear Jim,

Yes, there are waterfront lots available in our area. The prices will vary greatly depending on location, size, how buildable it is, whether it is high bank or low to no bank, and the utilities available. My location is in Poulsbo, give me a call or send an e-mail and I would be happy to help you find what you are looking for.

JoAnn Polley
Windermere West Sound, Inc.
Web Reference: http://www.joannpolley.com
Jim,
Yes, ther are waterfront properties available. The price will vary depending on location, size, utilities available.
Are you looking for Liberty Bay waterfront or Hood Canal? Let us know.

Best Wishes
Mike & Sandi Nelson
Coldwell Banker Danforth
There are certainly waterfront lots for sale, both on the Kitsap Peninsual and the Olympic Peninsula. I have one listed for $139,000 and that is probably about as low as you will find for real waterfront (not on the end of a muddy bay that seldom actually has water). They can easily go up to $500,000 and more depending on the size.

I work out of Poulsbo, specialize in waterfront properties and would be happy to help you locate a waterfront property that would meet your needs.
this is a pretty open ended question. Are you looking around the peninsula? What part. You really should get an agent to work with. It will not cost you anything, and will save you a lot of time, money and hassle. Contact me if you need a referral, or if you just wan, I can email you some listings if you send me your email address.
I lived in Port Townsend for 18 years and was just there yesterday for Mother's day.