kathy, Renter in New York, NY

any thoughts on 31 west 75th?

Asked by kathy, New York, NY Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

4
I have some nice apartments in that area if you are interested. Please contact me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Hi Kathy. Every time I am near there, I do some thinking. So let's see...it's a low-rise, walk-up with 10 units (top 2 floor are a Duplex) and excellent proximity to Central Park, The Museum of Nat'l History and the Rose Center. # 1 and # 3 subway lines, a multiplex movie house, Trader Joe's at W.72nd St. Plenty of watering holes and food shopping. Nearby Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, let's not forget the Beacon Theatre. This is a managed building. In short, this area is a wonderful slice of New York and you are at the heart of it.

If you are thinking of renting there, go for it. Good luck.
Keep in mind that opinions are oftentime subjective, what really matters are your thoughts....
It is located between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue on Upper West Side. You should check PropertyShark and StreetEasy to find more about the building.