Home Buying in Massachusetts>Question Details

Giovanni1, Home Buyer in Massachusetts

any sugestions getting a v.a. loan if i'm a 580 with great income ?

Asked by Giovanni1, Massachusetts Fri Apr 2, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


I know a MA licensed mortgage broker that may be able to help you out. They also do some credit repair for clients. Here is his contact information:

Derek Craig
Senior Loan Officer
MSA Mortgage
Phone: 781-324-9800 x221

You can also do some of your own credit repair by using services such as identitygaurd.com. This site will give you recommendations on actions with estimates of how much the actions will raise your score. There is a small monthly fee for the service and there are others out there as well.
Web Reference: http://massnorth.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 2, 2010
Contact any qualified loan officer(s) and check out all your options--see link for additional information--
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 2, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer