Home Buying in Collier Hills>Question Details

Harold Jensen, Other/Just Looking in Atlanta, GA

any opinions about Collier Hills? Looks like a nice neighborhood? Any negatives?

Asked by Harold Jensen, Atlanta, GA Sun Sep 29, 2013

Answers

4
Thanks for the quick feedback!
Hi Harold,

I live in the neighborhood. Great area, great school. easy access to any part of Atl.
Negative - traffic during rush hours.
There are about 12 houses under 600k on the market right now.
I'd happy to show you around

Katya Cooper
Realtor ®

Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Perimeter
115 Perimeter Center Pl, suite 100, Atlanta, GA, 30346

Fax: 678-298-1616
Collier Hills has some borders that stigmatize some of the residences in the neighborhood - calling them negatives is painting with a broad brush, so each property must be judged by its own merits.

I-75, Howell Mill, Collier Road, Northside Drive, Tanyard Creek, the Beltline development and a current active railroad spur are all geographic stigma that affect some of the residences in Collier Hills in a negative way.

Dollar for dollar, Collier Hills is one of the most convenient neighborhoods in Atlanta and the 20th century housing stock is rather varied in style, size and quality of upkeep.

Values are very subjective.

For the most part, it is a quiet, tree-lined street neighborhood with lots to like.

I have an $850000 property for sale in Collier Hills and if you are a mid-century modern enthusiast then know that it is the "best example of Wrightian design in Georgia" according to the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation.

Check my web reference, and call me if you have any other specific questions about Collier Hills or any other Intown neighborhood.
I like the Collier Hills neighborhood. Its park of several neighborhoods that are being revitalized through the ongoing Beltline project in Atlanta.

Kim Tullis
TheRealEstateChick of Atlanta
404-437-9882
Better Homes & Gardens Metro Brokers
Google+ RealEstateChickATL