Home Buying in Rahway>Question Details

Maritsa Jara…, Home Buyer in Union, NJ

any one knows approximately the cost of fllod insurance?

Asked by Maritsa Jaramillo, Union, NJ Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

2
You can visit the sight below to research approximate cost for flood insurance. Maps are available for you to find the zones.

http://www.floodsmart.gov/

Flood insurance depends on the risk involved. Each area is graded. You need to contact an insurance company to get premiums. If the home is in a flood zone, there may be a federal subsidy to help reduce the cost. My experience with it is that the policies run between $1250 and $2500 depending on the amount being insured. I could be wrong though. It is best to check with an insurance company. If you need help finding an insurance company, please contact me at RBruckner31@gmail.com and I will be happy to assist you. My company, Coldwell Banker, has an insurance company that can help you. My phone number is (973) 901-1900 if you would prefer to call. Good luck with your move.

Robert Bruckner
Coldwell Banker