kimbonjovifan, Home Buyer in Crystal Lake, IL

any illinois mortgage companies that willl give a mortgage with scores of 620?

Asked by kimbonjovifan, Crystal Lake, IL Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

6
We can go as low as 580 credit scores. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
http://www.qmlending.com
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
sean@qualitymortgagelending.net
Hi Kim ~
Guaranteed Rate offers loans to fit almost every situation. Give Betsy Ahern a call at 847 592-9194. My clients have been very satisfied with her service.
Mary
847 471-6102
Kim,

There are plenty of Illinois Mortgage companies that will offer mortgage loans with scores of 620. I just closed on a couple homes in Crystal Lake and a Loan Officer my client used did an excellent job. He even attended the closing which gave everyone there a greater sense of confidence that it would all work out.

If you need more mortgage information for your specific scenario, Mark at Inlanta Mortgage offers free advice. He is the Loan Officer my clients used. He entered the business in 1986 and has been full time ever since. His cell number is 630-417-7174. It's probably the best call you'll ever make for expert mortgage advice.

If you would like help negotiating a great deal on a home to buy then call me at 224-805-2616. I am an expert in McHenry County real estate.

Randy Schulenburg
Managing Broker
Mortgage 1st Realty, Inc.
224-805-2616

http://www.ActiveRain.com/mmortgage
I can recommend several lenders to you to contact...
It really depends what you intend to purchase what your financial obligations are, credit history in general.... it is possible. If you like to get the recommendations e-mail me.

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com YourRealtor4Life Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients Buyers Sellers and Investors alike, covering for @ Properties Brokerage the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes on the North Shore, and all of the US and worldwide offerings with my partner agents.... Edith speaks several languages ....
Have a great day :)
Depends on Loan Product, Call Eric Schroeder at Mortgage Capital Group in Crystal Lake at 815/455-4422 or cell/text at 815/354-1341 - If anyone has a program for you, He will!
One way to find out - ask! Call James Madejczyk of Wintrust Mortgage at 847-372-9296 or 847-590-8300. By the way, if you need help in your home search, please let me know. I would be glad to help. Mark Tracy \ Keller Williams Success Realty Direct: 815-715-0535. My website: markmyrealtor.com Do you want to watch a short video on what happens when a couple hire the wrong agent and maybe get a couple of laughs? If so, go to: http://marktracy.showmetheinfo.net/therightagent