Brian Ashlock, Home Buyer in Durant, FL

any good buyer agents in the texoma area? Looking on both sides Oklahoma and Texas.

Asked by Brian Ashlock, Durant, FL Fri Jan 7, 2011

Answers

10
Brian,

It is important to interview a few different agents. I would be happy to research that area and screen a few agents for you to interview. You want to make sure they are working in the business full time, willing to invest in the marketing of your home, and they have the systems set up to respond quickly to inquiries. Don't be afraid to ask them how many homes they have sold in your area over the last year. What is their marketing plan? What is their average list price/sales price ratio? What is their average days on the market? What is their average price point? Will they do professional photography? Are they investing in web sites to make sure you have maximum web presence? Good luck! Please let me know if I can help in any way!
I would love to help you find a home. I am a licensed Realtor in Okla. I have been with American Dream Realty in Durant for the past 10 years. Feel free to give me a call. Lana Hobbs 580-931-7604
(404) 583-8658 call today. I'd love to assit you in finding your dream home
I would love to help you with the process of buying a home. I work with American Dream Realty in Durant, OK. My cell is 580-931-7604 Let's get started!
Ben House, or Angie Sullivan, Bryan County Appraisals
Yes , Lana Hobbs, American Dream Realty in Durant.
Also Linda Cook, ERA Steve cook realty in Denison
Yes, Lana Hobbs at American Dream Realty, Durant, Oklahoma.
I can help you! My name is Brent Lyday and I am with Coldwell Banker VanMeter Realty. Call me with your questions! 580-504-4608
Try Buchanan Real Estate in Durant Oklahoma. Their agents and Broker are INCREDIBLE... I used them for selling my home and buying a new one! I couldn't have been more pleased! The office handled everything in a timely fashion, they were all so nice and helpful, hte Broker and selling agent were at my expense at all times and their office assistant was such a delight and hands on with every needed detail and paperwork. I recommend them all the time! I have their number, 580-931-3400. Give them a shout, I can assure you that they will be your best choice and you will not be disappointed:)
I would be happy to help as well. My name is Brent Lyday and I am with Coldwell Banker VanMeter Realty. Give me a call and I can answer your questions. 580-504-4608
Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012
Consider interviewing a few agents, or as many as needed in person, from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best--ask about scheduling around your needs, who will choose the properties to be seen, can you expect updates on new listings and recently sold properties, and how often will communication occur, etc. ; ask about current sales in your areas of interest, negotiating strategies, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously. You may also wish to narrow down your areas of interest beforehand....