Karen, Other/Just Looking in 46224

any condos in fort meyers that allow larger dogs looking for a nice, safe area thank you!?

Asked by Karen, 46224 Wed Dec 2, 2009

Answers

4
Royal Greens at Gateway. They allow 1 pet and no weight limit. When they come available the sell fast as its a great area at a low price point.
There are condos as you describe. Rentals are harder to find as many folks who rent out their condos are concerned about damage. Any real estate agent can check the MLS for you and let you know exactly what condos would take your larger dog.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 31, 2010
Karen:
There are half dozen condo communities that come to mind which have favorable dog restrictions. Being that i was booted out of my condo community after 2 years of living there with my dog i can understand your concerns. Another concern i always remind people when purchasing a condo is, make sure it is a financially healthy HOA, I can just see the headlines now...another HOA goes under...UGH, just imagine all the problems then about property values.
You will have a ton of realtors ask to help you since you are a buyer, i don't need to do that. I trust my advice is helpful and if you find that valueable you will be sure to contact me.
Thank you, Justin Ruzicka
Just Right Realty Company
oh by the way, if you do find this helpful; please mark it as best answer or give me a thumbs up please, thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 26, 2010
Are you looking to rent or buy? What breed is your dog and how much does he/she weigh?