Home Buying in Sarasota>Question Details

scott, Home Buyer in Dunedin, FL

any condo recomendations, 55 ok within 5-10 miles of beach in the $150K range and less?

Asked by scott, Dunedin, FL Sat Apr 19, 2014

Answers

4
Feel free to contact me to get you pre qualified or pre approved for a mortgage before you get here to look at properties. I have 14 years of experience and am available to help you out whenever you have time.
there options out there in your price range, please contact me so we can find you your ideal spot.
941-914-8033
daveshaw78@exitkingrealty.com
I have a great condo villa for sale in Sarasota. It is like livening in a house.Have tenants in there now but can be delivered vacant.
I am asking $125,000. It is 2 bed/ 2 bath split plan on a corner piece of property near all. Very nice community. It is in a development called Village in the Pines. Very low monthlies.
Call me if you are interested. (917-930-2956)
George
Hi Scott
We have many suitable condos that reach your requirements in sarasota , if you wish to send me an email where I can send you information I would be happy to do so.
Please include how many beds and baths you need and any community facilities you wish for (pool, tennis, gym...)
Do you need a garage or carport?

Regards

Melanie Russell
Melanie@sarasotaquest.com
thanks, you can email schwa126@aol.com
Flag Sun Apr 20, 2014