Home Buying in San Clemente>Question Details

Lusia, Home Buyer in San Clemente, CA

any appartment units for sale in this area?

Asked by Lusia, San Clemente, CA Fri Jul 27, 2012

Answers

5
Lori Hanson’s answer
Lusia,

As the other agents have said there are several units in a range of prices that are available in San Clemente and more in Dana Point. Since I not only sell but manage rental properties I would love to talk to you about managing the property and helping with the transition from the old owner to you if the property is occupied, and if not help you in getting in your new tenants and taking care of the property for you if you for many years to come.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
DRE010405146
hi lori thank you. can you att some off them so i can look at tham from 4 units to 10 units than you lusia
Flag Sat Jul 28, 2012
Hi Lusia,

There are currently 24 "Active" Residential Income Listings in San Clemente ranging in price from $570,000 to $2,400,000. Cap Rates vary but are generally in the 5-6% range for this area. Feel free to contact me any time if you would like to see any properties in the area that meet your investment criteria.

Dave Grbich
Broker - Ventana Coastal Properties
Trulia Pro
949-500-04884
There are some units available, I am closing escrow in a 4 plex next week with a great cap rate. Are you looking for a single condo or a multi unit property? I'm at an open house at 513 Via El Risco San Clemente till 5:00 today if you want to come over and talk in person?

Jeff Boyd
9496809249
Lusia,

Yes there are depending on your price range. Call or email me and I can send you a list.

Joe Homs
Wright Realty Partner
949-625-4533
joe@joehoms.com
See everything for sale in San Clemente at the http://www.sanclementerealestate.com website!

Scott - Beach Cities Real Estate