T3aclynn, Real Estate Pro in

any agent in broward county that deals with fha loans?

Asked by T3aclynn, Sat Feb 25, 2012

looking to take first step in trying to obtain first home.

Answers

3
Are you looking for a FHA loan or for a Realtor that will guide you in the whole process.

Either way I work with an excelent Mortgage Loan Officer with 15+ of experience as well as I do have a strong financial background. info@luisjsuarez.com
Hi t3,

Not sure why I didn't see this question prior to today. Any agent can help you obtain a home using FHA financing. Ann was correct that it is very difficult to find a condo that is FHA approved.
First thing, speak to your loan officer at your bank and / or credit union to see what loan amount you would be qualified for. It is depressing to look at homes that you would not be able to buy. I have used the services of a mortgage broker for over ten years who would be able to assist you with that also.
Check out my site below. In the buyer's section there is a link to answers on mortgages if you'd like to look that over.
T3, just about all agents work with FHA loans. That said, I talk to a lot of folks who get approved for FHA for a relatively low amount (say 120K), but want to buy a condo (generally not possible, due to FHA rules), want to live in a better neighborhood than they can afford, or want more house than you can buy in that price range.

Hopefully, none of these things apply to you. That said, if you're looking in the Southwestern part of the county - Pembroke Pines, Miramar, and Weston, I would be happy to talk with you.