Home Buying in Aiken>Question Details

Hagenfarm, Home Buyer in Aiken, SC

any acs barn ect?

Asked by Hagenfarm, Aiken, SC Wed Sep 7, 2011

Answers

2
There are a large number of developed horse farms and good pasture land for sale in Aiken, SC. In addition, there are plenty of farms for boarding horses or rentals with pasture and barn and cute little cottages. What type of property are you interested in? Prices range from $270,000 to several million and the land could be all pasture, land with arenas, land with jump fields, land with polo fields, properties in equestrian communities with miles and miles of riding trails. You name it, we have it. What type of property are you interested in?
Web Reference: http://www.lfsir.com
I think maybe you are talking about the Chukker Creek property? If so, there is no barn, but horses are all around the property and it stands on 4 acres, there is plenty of room for paddocks etc, and the whole property is fenced. If you have any further questions, please do email me at pirapira@bellsouth.net or call me on 803 257 5332.

Deborah Pira