Home Buying in Tucker>Question Details

Fidias Teo, Home Buyer in Duluth, GA

also please i don't need to rent , i need to Buy.

Asked by Fidias Teo, Duluth, GA Mon Jul 29, 2013

Answers

2
I would also recommend you get an appraisal done on the home you are interested in. Many first time buyers make the mistake of buying a home without knowing the value. If the seller hasn't done an appraisal, I would simply ask them if they mind. If they decline, then there is something fishy. What would be the benefit of you paying to get an appraisal on the home you set your heart on? Answer: You'll be able to negotiate price a lot easier because you know the true value. Most sellers who don't get an appraisal done pick a price based on their emotion/reasoning. However, if you choose to get an appraisal done (if one isn't done already) do your homework on the appraiser. You want someone with experience, someone who can provide the most accurate information. If you have any other questions, send a message with your contact information or simply contact me. I do cover your area.

Good luck with your first home!
Hi Fidias
If this will be your first home I suggest you gather all of the objective information you can find because the first choice a buyer makes is one of the most important, loan officer and lender.
Your will find a number of educational informative articles that will serve you well on Your-Road-Home.com. If you read the articles in the numbered order the process of buying a home will become clear and make since.
The articles, Consultation Interviewing Loan Officers, and article #9 about the MCC Tax Credit for first time home buyers will serve you well.
Trulia is also a very good source of information and when you feel you are ready to interview loan officers you will find them from your area on Trulia offering their services.
Best of Luck, Stephen Webber
Web Reference: http://Your-Road-Home.com