Home Buying in Kingman>Question Details

Alsup.william, Home Buyer in Kingman, AZ

also can an agent cover both homes?the sale of our home in calif and the purchase of our home in kingman?

Asked by Alsup.william, Kingman, AZ Sat Oct 5, 2013

Answers

8
Karen A Melillo’s answer
You should get a specialist for the area you are dealing with.
Ask your Agent in CA to refer you to a great person in Kingman. That is the best way.
Then both agents can coordinate between your selling and buying process.
Speak with your CA Realtor! :-)
Only if they are licensed in both states. And if they are not licensed in the other state, he or she can probably introduce you to a colleague that can help you with the other side of the transaction.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
email: jose at MyFirstHouseAZ.com
website: http://www.MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Yes, if they are licensed in both states they can I suppose. I am not licensed in California but can help find you an agent in that area and would work closely with your agent their to make sure we are all on the same page and working toward making things as smooth as possible for you. It is very common for you to have an agent in the state you are moving out of to handle the sale there and a local agent where you are moving to provide you the service you need on the buying end.
As long as they're licensed in both states, absolutely.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Just because an agent may be licensed in more than one state doesn't mean he or she has expertise in both!

I strongly suggest you use a local agent for each side of your move, especially since you're talking about 2 different states - not just 2 different towns.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
William,
Please email me - can refer you to an agent who licensed in CA and AZ.
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Can it be done - YES, they would have to be lic. in both areas... BUT I would strongly suggest you find a strong knowledgeable agent in your specific are for selling your home and then search out a equally knowledgeable agent in your area of Buying. It is highly unlikely that one agent has the specific neighborhood knowledge in both area's you should have an expert on both ends for your best interest.
If you need any assistance in the rural area outside of Kingman AZ, 36+ acres please remember ME!!!! I do work within the city limits, but I'm no expert on the Schools etc.!
Welcome to Kingman I hope you find the hard working, phone answering agents you need for your transaction!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
If the agent is licensed in both Arizona and California they would be able to work both the sale and purchase.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013